At TX Bar Grassfed Cattle Company, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality, sustainably-raised beef that is 100% antibiotic and hormone-free. We also prioritize transparency and education, which is why we want to address a common misconception that we have encountered.
Some people have asked whether we use mRNA vaccines on our cattle, and we want to clear the air: we do not and will not be administering mRNA vaccines in our cattle now or in the future. In fact, this type of vaccine is not currently being used on cattle anywhere in the United States. Any misinformation or confusion around the use of mRNA vaccines in cattle may stem from the fact that these vaccines may be a topic of research or discussion in some circles. Regardless, we want to assure you that our dedication to the health and well-being of our cattle and the quality of our beef remains unwavering, and we will always use safe and effective practices to raise our cattle.
Firstly, what exactly is an mRNA vaccine?
mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccines use a small piece of the virus’s genetic code to teach cells to make a protein that triggers an immune response, theoretically helping the body to fight off the virus.
So, why don’t we use mRNA vaccines on our cattle?
- Traditional vaccines have been used in animal health for decades and have been shown to be effective in preventing disease in cattle.
- Cattle have different immune systems and traditional vaccines have been tailored to their specific needs.
- mRNA vaccines are a relatively new technology, and long-term studies are still ongoing to determine their safety and efficacy in animal vaccines.
Our commitment to providing our customers with high-quality, traditionally raised beef means that we prefer to stick with the tried and true methods of vaccination that have been proven effective.
But what are the benefits of not using mRNA vaccines on our cattle for our customers?
Here are a few:
- Our beef is free from any potential side effects or unknown long-term effects that may be associated with mRNA vaccines.
- Our beef is raised in a natural, sustainable way without the use of any hormones or antibiotics.
- Our commitment to raising cattle without the use of mRNA vaccines aligns with our broader mission to provide high-quality, responsibly-raised beef that our customers can feel good about consuming.
In conclusion, at TX Bar Grassfed Cattle Company, we take the health and safety of our cattle seriously. We believe that traditional vaccines are the best way to protect our cattle from disease. Our beef is not only delicious, but it is also 100% antibiotic and hormone-free, grass-fed, locally sourced, and sustainably raised. We believe that our beef is the perfect choice for families who care about the health and well-being of their loved ones.
Contact us today to get a Whole Beef or 1/ 2 Beef.